Get Rid Of Your Social Media Stress Once And For All
Do you want to grow your social media pages with fans that love your product and service, but have no time or know how to do it?
Do you want traffic from your social media accounts to your products and services?
Do you want to hire someone that actually knows what they are doing and writes social media posts that get results?
While many business owners are spending time educating themselves on how to do their own social media, I help many by doing it for them.
How can you end your social media stress? Let me tell you about three ways that entrepreneurs cause themselves the most trouble on social media, but first, let me ask you…
- Have you ever started to get your business on social media, only to find that people weren’t commenting on your page?
- Have you wondered how others get so many likes and comments?
- Do you need leads for your business, but don’t have time to drive them yourself?
- Do you know that search engines now include social media networks in their algorithms, but seldom use them to drive traffic to your website?
- Would you like to make sales using social media?
End Your Social Media Stress Today
There’s never been an easier and more effective way to communicate with your audience, using direct-response copywriting techniques in our “End Your Social Media Stress” writing and management. You can hand over your social media easily and let us do it for you…
…you can always have all of your posts and tweets pre-approved before we post and check-in on your social accounts whenever you’d like to…
- Social media writing that uses your brand’s tone of voice, promotes your offers, and images that are relevant, posted to Facebook, Google +, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Social media writing using direct-response copywriting techniques to attract interest and compel your fans to take action
- Social media sharing of topics and posts related to your content using the software that provides your logo and website link on your Facebook Fan Page and even your personal Facebook profile
- Sharing and posting your blog posts on Twitter, Google +, Facebook, and Pinterest
- Interaction on social media, including reaching out to share other posts and build likes and followers to your page so you can reach more people
- Facebook ad management for blog posts or promotions (extra service)
- Interaction with fans on your page and responses to messages and comments
- Analytics for tracking the success of posts across your social media accounts
- Changes, as needed, to profiles and updates across social networks
- Understanding of EdgeRank (Facebook’s way of getting your posts seen to your fans) to help you grow your business through Facebook
In less than thirty minutes, you can turn over your entire social media campaign and leave more time for you to do other marketing tasks in your business.
Contact Gabrielle for a free consultation for your business to find out how we can help you.
Even if you have no social media marketing plan right now, Gabrielle helps you based on your business industry and location. She’s worked with numerous businesses to get results.
See What Our Clients Have To Say…
Gabrielle Talley is an outstanding writer and social media expert. She completely re-organized my social media presence and grew my fan base considerably. Plus, she is a great writer who could connect with my client base just as well if not better than I could. I give her my highest levels of recommendations. Please feel free to contact me if you’d like more information about this talented person.Lynne Klippel
Business Building Books
One of the key things a good copywriter does for you is RESEARCH the target audience, to discover what they really want and need, their hopes and fears, and what’s currently holding them back.
Gabrielle is one of the few copywriters I know who will really spend the time and energy to truly understand your audience… step into their shoes… and speak to them in a conversational tone that powerfully persuades them that they want and NEED your product.Paul Hancox